+91 897 727 4410
+91 897 727 4410
The Scimeets aim is to contribute to the worldwide debate and effort on strengthening the knowledge and bridging the gap between academia and industry. The conference brings together hundreds of experts and leaders from across the world to educate, energize and inspire the next generation with the recent advances in the field and their application in varied areas.
1. What Time Did the Conference Begin and End?
The Scimeets begins at 9.00 am and ends at 6.00 pm. Visit the conference webpage and find the Final program for more information.
2. What is the Procedure of Abstract Submission?
All abstracts should be submitted on the abstract submission page or emailed to the respective conference manager.
3. Is There a Deadline for Abstract Submission?
Abstract submission deadline will be intimated through email and brochure.
4. When will be the Conferences Program Announced?
The Scimeets agenda will be announced 2 months prior to the conference. Please continue to check back on the main webpage of the conference regularly for more information.
5. Can a Student Give an Oral Presentation?
Yes! A student can give an oral presentation under the Young Researchers category.
6. I only want to Attend one Day of the Conference, Is That Possible?
Yes. But you need to register for one day of the conference. The registration fee for one day is $200.
7. What is the Benefit of Attending as a Delegate?
You can witness world-class presentations from some of the most renowned researchers of the respective conference area. Besides, you can also be updated with the latest innovations taking place and network with individuals from different parts of the world.
8. I am an Overseas Participant and need a Letter of Invitation Before I Can Receive My Visa. What is the Procedure?
Individuals requiring a letter of invitation need to pay the registration fees in full and then request the letter via email to the respective conference manager.
9. Are There Limits on Number of Sessions to Participate?
Any presenter may give a maximum of two oral contributed talks at each meeting. Make sure that both the papers should be indifferent scientific sessions. All other papers need to be presented in the poster format for which there are 3 posters per conference limit. Visit the conference website for the guidelines.
10. How do I add a Workshop to My Registration? Are Workshops Included in Conference Registration?
There are two types of workshops or special sessions organized at the conference as per the decision of the chair of the special session. Mostly there is no registration fee for the special sessions organized at the conference.
Contact the conference secretariat at email@example.com to know more details.
1. How to Register For the Conference?
Registrations for The Scimeets are open and you may register for the meeting via Online Registration Form. All conference participants must register by a certain date, or their presentation information will not appear in the printed conference program.
2. How much is General Registration?
The general registration fee for Speakers is $749
The general registration fee for Delegates is $849
The general registration fee for Students/Poster is $399
3. Can I get a Discount for Registering Early?
Yes. If you can register before the Early bird deadline you can avail of the discount of $100 at all the registration levels. However, this discount is not applicable for students as we charge them a minimal registration fee.
4. Can I Pay by Check or Cash?
Our online system only accepts payment via credit card. If you require payment via a check or cash, our experienced staff member will need to register you manually. Please email us for assistance.
5. Are There Any Group Registration Opportunities?
Yes. Group registration is available for people of around 3-8 members coming from the same organization. This Groups of three or more will receive a Special discount by using the group code. If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. May I know the Modes of Payment of Registration Fees?
The following are the modes of registration payment:
Online: registering via Online Registration Form with your credit card/debit card
Offline: our staff will process the payment on your behalf
On-site registration: pay the cash on the spot. But you need to confirm your participation prior to the conference.
7. What Does My Registration Fee Include?
Access to main conference sessions, exhibits, poster sessions and round table discussions
Lunch, tea/coffee breaks during the conference days
Wi-Fi in meeting rooms
8. Where Do I Pick Up My Registration Materials?
You will need to pick up your name badge along with conference materials when you arrive at the registration desk outside the conference hall. Your name badge serves as an entry to all conference functions.
9. Can I Pay On-Site?
Yes. We do allow on-site registrations and payment. You will need to complete a form at the registration area and submit payment in the amount due for your registration.
10. Can I Register For a Single Day for only My Session?
No, unfortunately single-session registration is not permitted for The Scimeetings. To encourage sufficient audience attendance for all presentations and foster a genuine interdisciplinary intellectual community, the scientific committee insists that all attendees register for the entire conference.
11. Can I Transfer My Registration to Another Person?
Yes. In case you are unable to attend the conference after your registration, you will need to contact us with the name of the original attendee and the individual replacing him/her. We may ask that you submit an updated registration form (that you will receive via email) so that we have all of the necessary details of the new attendee.
12. Is There Funding Available To Help With Travel/Registration Costs?
We currently do not have any scholarships available, but please continue to check the conference page in case any opportunities become available.
13. What is the Procedure for Cancellation?
Registration Cancellation before 120 days of the conference start date will receive a full refund, less a $150 towards administrative fee.
Registration Cancellation between 119 to 90 days prior to the conference start date will receive 50 % refund.
Registration Cancellations received below 89 days of the conference start date are non-refundable of both registration & accommodation fee
Refunds will be made within 60 days of receipt of cancellation notification.
Video Presentations & E-Poster : Non-refundable
Participants who availed discounts on registration fee are not eligible for refunds. Except, if the event is cancelled.
14. For Any Instance If I Am Not Able To Attend The Conference, Will I Get The Refund Of My Registration Fees?
Please go and visit our Registration Cancellation Policy- REFUND & CANCELLATIONS
1. What are the Sponsorship Opportunity Options
The following are current sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities available. Should you have additional ideas, please contact us for further discussion.
Platinum Sponsor, Diamond Sponsor, Gold Sponsor, Silver Sponsor, Bronze Sponsor, Exhibitor, Luncheons & Cocktails Sponsor, Ad Sponsor, Bag Inserts
2. Where Do I Get Exhibitor Kit and Details?
You can directly get the info on the website in the exhibitor/sponsor column or mail us at email@example.com
1. Where do TheScimeetings
The conferences are held annually at different locations worldwide. Visit the conference webpage for more information.
2. How Do I Get to the Hotel?
Visit the venue page of the conference website for the information.
3. Is There a Deadline to Book My Reservation at the Hotel? Where Do I Make My Reservation?
Hotel reservations should be completed one month prior to the event. Book your accommodation along with registration from the conference registration page.
4. Will you be Able to Accommodate More Than One Person in A Single Room?
Yes! A maximum of 2 people can share a double-bedded deluxe room.
5. Do You Provide Travel Allowance for Conference Attendees?
Every participant needs to take care of their own travel.