For foreign attendees, letter of invitation helps in smooth visa process and we wish to support international attendees in their efforts to secure the needed travel documentation. However, in order to receive a letter of invitation, the conference organizers must be assured that you intend to attend the conference if your travel request is granted. Individuals that require an official letter of invitation in order to obtain a visa and authorization to attend the conference must first register for the conference and then request the Letter of Invitation via email by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation policy is strictly followed and all cancellations must be made in writing.
· Registration Cancellation before 120 days of the conference start date will receive a full refund, less a $150 towards administrative fee.
· Registration Cancellation between 119 to 90 days prior to the conference start date will receive 50 % refund.
· Registration Cancellations received below 89 days of the conference start date are non-refundable of both registration & accommodation fee
· Refunds will be made within 60 days of receipt of cancellation notification.
· Video Presentations & E-Poster : Non-refundable
Participants who availed discounts on registration fee are not eligible for refunds. Except, if the event is cancelled.
Accommodation Providers (Hotels) have their own cancellation policies, and they generally apply when cancellations are made less than 30 days prior to arrival. Please contact us as soon as possible, if you wish to cancel or amend your accommodation. The Scimeets will advise the cancellation policy of your accommodation provider, prior to cancelling or amending your booking, to ensure you are fully aware of any non-refundable deposits.
The organizer reserve the right to cancel or postpone the conference in case of any natural disasters, calamities or terrorism activity. In this case, organizer cannot accept refund requests from the conference delegates, speakers or attendees that result from cancelled flights and or natural disasters, calamities. The organizer will provide opportunity for the registered delegates and attendees to transfer their registration fee and accommodation charges to any future or related conferences.
The organizer will not accept any liability for personal injuries or for loss or damage to property belonging to the delegates, either during, or as a result of the conference.